Tuesday, November 2, 2021
WaterOne candidates will be at the bottom of the ballot. Voters can vote for one candidate from each of the 3 positions
- Voter registration deadline: October 12, 2021 Check your voter registration and request an Advanced (Mail-in) Ballot at ksvotes.org (Espanol)
Advanced Voting in Person: Closest Ward 2 voting location is Johnson County Arts & Heritage Center, 8788 Metcalf Avenue.
October 23: 9:00 a.m. - 3 p.m.
October 24: Closed
October 25 - 29: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
October 30: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
October 31: Closed
November 1: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.Full list of advance voting locations and hours here.
Advanced Voting by Mail: Request a mail-in ballot soon at ksvotes.org. The Election Office begins mailing out ballots 10/13/21. Sign and return your ballot right away.
You can return your voted ballot one of four ways:
- By mail: Ballots returned by mail must be postmarked by Election Day and received by the Friday after Election Day.
- To any advance voting location: Ballots can be returned to any advance voting location during voting hours. Election workers will direct you to the ballot bag inside the location.
- To any Election Day polling location: Ballots can be returned to any Election Day polling location during voting hours. Election workers will direct you to the ballot bag inside the location.
- To any ballot drop box: Ballot drop boxes are available 24/7 beginning 20 days before an election. The boxes close at 7 p.m. on Election Day. The nearest Ward 2 drop box is outside the Central Resource Library, 9875 W 87th St.
- Voting in person: Tuesday, November 2, 2021. Take your photo ID. Polls are open 7 am - 7 pm. Check your polling location at www.voter.jocoelection.org.